vendredi 9 avril 2010

Happy Weekend

741826736017

Good Friday Morning
Cherished Family of God:
So Blessed to be here
with you today!
Breakfast is ready for you
Come rest awhile with me,
bring your coffee, water,
tea, and sit a spell((hugs))
Hope you will all drop by
and let us know what
your plans are for this
weekend? i love you
all so much please
come share all the Lord
leads and puts
on your heart ok..
May God pour out His
blessings on you.
If you require
additional prayer,

Psalm 84:11 And
Psalm 91:1-16
Have A Peace filled
weekend with Jesus ok..
Great Big Hugs to you
and many prayers always,
†Prayer For Today†
Dearest Father God:
We need you, Lord Jesus.
We need your companionship
and your wise
counsel, your grace
and all your Holy Spirit Gifts.
Inspire our souls precious
Father God to lay hold confidently
and courageously to all your
promises that are in your living
and holy WORD, (The Bible)
In Jesus name i pray
Amen and Amen.

If it were my choice
An angel's who I'd be!
And everything that happened
I'd have the chance to see.


And I'd be right there with you
To wrap my wings around,
Only you would feel my presence;
I wouldn't utter a sound.


I'd be there to protect you
And keep you safe from harm
I'd give you a great big hug
With my loving angel arms.


If you had somewhere to go
I would be with you in flight;
I'd keep watch over you
In the darkest hour of night.


So if the choice was mine
An angel's who I'd be!
I'd spend my days beside you
You'd be right there with me.

Have A Heavenly Day
and know my
thoughts are with you!!
Lets Pray
Lord Walk With Me:
My Jesus My Friend,
walk with me today.
Hand In Hand,
guide me to learn and
to know what is good.
Arm in Arm, help me to grow
in my Faith and in Love 4 others.
Side By Side, stay by me
to protect me and show
me Your Ways. Heart To Heart,
help me to pray & to be
all that You want me to be.
Thank You, Jesus for the
special love you have for me. Amen

May our Lord and Savior
keep you in His loving hands,
i pray He will comfort you,
strengthen you and bring
healing in all areas
of your body, mind, Spirit
and all areas of your life.
My prayers are with u
God Bless you! GrannyFaith
Great Big Heart hug's,

and lots of love,
Know i am here for
you, Email us:

precious2god61@yahoo.com

736769 Feel free to call our
24/7 prayer line:

(954)885-1560
http://www.grannyfaith.com/

742040

How to Withstand the Storms

I will not be negligent to
remind you always of these things.
2 Peter 1:12


"I built this house myself," the man replied. "I built it according to the Florida state building code. I guess the other people didn't follow the code."

There is some good theology in that homeowner's statement. He did it the right way.

Yet many believers today are not following the code when it comes to building their faith. They haven't properly laid a biblical foundation.

And it is my belief that many people in churches today don't know as much as they think they know. By that I mean, they may intellectually agree with certain truths they are taught, but they could not make a biblical case for those things themselves.

That is why we need to go back to the basics to lay a foundation for those who are relatively new in the faith or for those who didn't do it right the first time.

The apostle Peter wrote, "For this reason I will not be negligent to remind you always of these things, though you know and are established in the present truth" (2 Peter 1:12).

Let's lay a good, strong foundation for our faith. Let's always remind ourselves of the basics. Let's follow the code by studying the Bible and immersing ourselves in the truth.

When we build on solid rock, we,

too, can withstand the storms.

Greg Laurie [Signature]


736972737992

Thank you for sharing with us

"Cast all your cares on Him

for He cares for you so much"!

May our Lord and Savior
keep you in His loving hands,
i pray He will comfort you,
strengthen you and bring
healing in all areas
of your body, mind, Spirit
and all areas of your life.
May God richly bless
you this day and always

GrannyFaith

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=15544019

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire