mercredi 30 septembre 2009

Today is the best day of your life!

I spent sometime with a long time friend of twenty plus years the other day and after he had left; my wife asked me, “how was your time with Steve”? Well, as I thought about it, I told her that I had been {uniquely conscience} of the fact we spent most of our time discussing our children and how they had become the ‘apple of our eyes’. Maybe it’s age, -- experience -- and/or a combination of this and other things.


I can’t help but parallel our relationship with our Father in this thought. HE has and always will be our Father and is constantly aware of us in the changing world we live in. We are the ones in the relationship that have to --learn to change -- and constantly be focused -- on the priorities and values -- that keep our hearts -- where they need to be with HIM. It seems like a great task sometimes, but I only have to stop and think -- Jesus did it the same way that we can. HIS Word in us -- is our guarantee HIS children are ‘the apple of HIS eye’.

This is truth that will change your life! Think about it.


Pastor Steve Cox

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire