mercredi 30 septembre 2009

Teaching : POWERFUL PRAYERS RESULT FROM FIVE PRINCIPLES

Powerful prayers resultat from five principles :

Prayers that break through and reach the throne of God have five things in common.

I° REPENTANCE" : if my people which are called by my name,shall humble themselves and pray ,and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways"( 2 Chron 7:14).

II° WHOLE-HEARTEDNESS : "And you shall seek me find me when you search for me with all your heart"(Jer 29:13).

III° FAITH : "Therefore I say unto you,what thingsoever you desire, when you pray believe that you receive them,and you shall have them"(MK11:24)

IV° RIGHTEOUSNESS : Confess your faults one to another,and pray one for another,that you may be healed."The effectual(heart-felt) continued prayer of righteous man makes tremendous power available" ( James 5:16)

V° OBEDIENCE : "And whatsoever we ask,we receive of him,because we keep His commandments,and do those things that are pleasing in His sight"(1 Jn 3:32)


Dr Floribert Mawit D.Min

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire