mercredi 2 décembre 2009

A Day Of Joy


“Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.” (Isaiah 51: 11 KJV)
I have received several emails from people over the last three weeks who told me that they have lost loved ones at Christmas just like I lost my Mother several years ago on Christmas day. While we are happy at Christmas and rejoice in the birth of Jesus, for those of us who have lost loved ones at Christmas the day is also a little sad because we miss our loved ones. However, we have good news. One day our precious Saviour is going to return for us.
We don’t know when He is coming back for us, but He is coming back. What a day of joy that will be when we will have the privilege of seeing Jesus who died for us. We won’t have any more sorrow or mourning because we will be with Jesus and we will see our loved ones who have already gone home to be with Jesus. Instead of having hearts that are filled with sadness and grief, we will have joy and gladness for all eternity.
Thank You, Jesus, for the sacrifice that You made for us on the cross so that we can have our sins forgiven and live with You in Heaven for all eternity. I dedicate my life and my heart anew to You. May I do things and say things that bring happiness and joy to Your heart. I love You so much. You are so wonderful, kind, tender, understanding and compassionate. Thank You for saving me. Thank You that You love me unconditionally and care about me. Amen.
Joanne Lowe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire