jeudi 31 décembre 2009

Better Than Good- by Zig Ziglar

Better Than Good - by Zig Ziglar



1. I am doing better than good because I clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night, and today is my brand new day.

2. I am doing better than good because I have made friends with my past, am focused on the present, and optimistic about my future.



3. I am doing better than good because I know that success (a win) doesn't make me, and failure (a loss) doesn't break me.



4. I am doing better than good because I am filled with faith, hope and love; and live without anger, greed, guilt, envy or thoughts of revenge.

5. I am doing better than good because I am mature enough to delay gratification and shift my focus from my rights to my responsibilities.

6. I am doing better than good because I know that failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being the victim of what is criminally wrong.



7. I am doing better than good because I am secure in who and Whose I am, so I am at peace with God and in fellowship with man.



8. I am doing better than good because I have made friends of my adversaries, and have gained the love and respect of those who know me best.



9. I am doing better than good because I understand that others can give me pleasure, but genuine happiness comes when I do things for others.



10. I am doing better than good because I am pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude, and generous to the needy.



11. I am doing better than good because I love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, friendship to the friendless, and encouragement to the discouraged.



12. I am doing better than good because I can look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.



13. I am doing better than good because I know that "he who would be the greatest among you must become the servant of all."



14. I am doing better than good because I recognize, confess, develop and use my God-given physical, mental and spiritual abilities to the glory of God and for the benefit of mankind.



15. I am doing better than good because my faith assures me that when I stand in front of the Creator of the universe He will say to me, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire