mardi 24 novembre 2009

Today is the best day of your life!


Pasteur Steve Cox


The other day I went to my dentist and discovered something I was ‘not expecting’. Life is a constant experience of the unexpected. I once heard it said, “The only thing - you can be certain of - is that - nothing is for certain”. Well, one can’t live your life with that attitude even though there is some truth to that.

As a Christian we live by Faith. We are taught from scripture that {Faith expects the unexpected from God}. You see God’s unexpected supersedes unexpected>. Life will always have uncertainties; but HE gave us HIS Faith as the - certainty or confidence - of HIS ability to always be greater than the problem.

My unexpected was I had to have a tooth extracted. God’s exceedingly, abundant and above for me was:

1. My dentist, a brother in Christ, is in agreement with me of HIS promise.

2. I had no pain.

3. I don’t focus on the ‘unexpecteds’ I am dealt.

The one thing I am certain of, HE remains the same in a world of uncertainties.


This is truth that will change your life! Think about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire