lundi 16 novembre 2009

Today is the best day of your life!


Pasteur Steve Cox


I was at my desk the other day and my wife stepped into my office and said, “I just made coffee and it’s done”. I immediately responded, “I can smell it”. Well, here’s my thought, ten minutes earlier as I had walked through the office, I saw her making it but had lost thought of it because I was doing other things. As all this was running through my mind I realized I could smell it, but it was not registering as a conscience thought, “the coffee is done”. I had to have someone who cared if I had ‘a cup of coffee’ come and speak to me words to come to a conscience response, so I could have some.


We all need people who are caring enough to remind us of what is already finished, yet we are not actively walking toward it -- to receive it. I got my coffee by the way, be reminded -- what you’ve seen prepared by HIM -- who loves you and let others remind you the {promises are finished} get you some.


This is truth that will change your life! Think about it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire